© 2019 Master McGrath Festival
YOU ALSO AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING
- ID will be asked for if you look 25 or under at the door or bar. If you can't prove you are over 18 (when asked) you will be issued with a young person's wristband and refused alcohol sales.
- Master McGrath Festival cannot be responsible for the language, including swear words, used by band members during their performances.
- Master McGrath Festival operate a zero tolerance policy to drugs and dangerous behaviour.
- Strobe and flashing lights may be used during the performances.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted in the building.
- No purchasing of alcohol for consumption by minors or distribution to minors.
- Other than one sealed 500ml bottle of water, no alcohol, soft drinks or food may be brought into the festival (bags will be checked).
- Dangerous behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Some tables and chairs are provided outside and you are welcome to bring your own (chairs and rugs).
- Loud music can damage ears. Please don't stand directly in front of the speakers.
- Food stands are situated in the grounds and are operated independently to Master McGrath Festival. The food traders cannot guarantee to cater for all special dietary requirements, lifestyle choices (vegan etc) or those with allergies or food intolerances. You are able to leave the festival and cater for you needs outside of the festival.
- No pets of any type are allowed into the festival.
When you purchase a ticket to a Master McGrath Festival you agree to the following:
CONDITIONS OF TICKET SALE
- Tickets cannot be exchanged.
- Tickets should not be resold or attempted to be resold and doing so is grounds for ticket cancellation without refund or compensation.
- Valid tickets or ticket codes are only accepted at entry.
- If we suspect a ticket/ticket code may not belong to you we may ask you to prove your identity or quote details from the original booking.
- Tickets are exchanged for access wristbands on first entry into the festival. Each member of the audience must be wearing a valid wristband at all times during the event. We cannot be held liable for any tickets/wristbands which are lost or stolen.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser to ensure booking details and tickets are correct as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- In the event of the festival advertised on the ticket having to be abandoned during the event (for any reason) the festival will deemed to have been held and no refunds will be possible.
- Master McGrath Festivals accepts no responsibility for any personal property lost, damaged or stolen.
- Once a booking has been made the ticket quantities cannot be changed. We cannot part cancel/refund bookings and a new ticket purchase would be necessary if more tickets are required.
- All audience members consent to audio/visual recording of the festival for publicity purposes.
- If the event is cancelled prior to the event starting Master McGrath Festival will automatically refund tickets booked from the website (online bookings) back to the payment card used in the original transaction. If a ticket was purchased at a ticket outlet (not from the website) it is the responsibility of the ticket holder to organise their own ticket refund by contacting us through the website, as refunds will not be available at the ticket outlet used to purchase them.
THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE FOLLOWING RIGHTS
- To refuse entry to or remove any persons from the festival.
- For security to search and “pat-down” a person and their belongings on entry to the festival, including searching of bags.
- Make changes to the schedule due to unforeseen/unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancel the festival for reasons beyond our control without notice and without liability to pay any person compensation or damage whatsoever.
- Abandon the festival during the festival times due to unforeseen circumstances without liability to pay any person compensation or ticket refunds.